Microblading Studio | 3D Eyebrow Tattoo
Unlike a regular tattoo, microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine. Trained in 3D feather touch, camouflage, manual shading, and color correction. Our microblade allows us to mimic the growth of real hair for natural looking brows!
Certified Micro- Pigmentation Specialist & Licensed Cosmetologist for 10 years. We have mastered the art of The Brow Now .
The cost of treatment ($450) includes one FREE touch-up within 4 to 6 weeks of initial procedure. Call us to make your appointment (there is $100 deposit required. Please read and make your payments at the bottom of our website in the "make your payment here" section.
We strongly suggest that all clients schedule a follow-up appointment. The touch-up appointment is intended to fill in any areas that may have been discolored during the healing process.
When you've tried every pencil, powder, pigment, gel, and stencil at Sephora and your brows are still off fleek, microblading—a more permanent solution to thin brows—is the last-ditch-effort treatment that we promise will change your brow life!
Final results cannot be determined until follow-up touch-up appointment is completed. Pigment retention depends on skin type, age, aftercare, sun exposure and other factors. Annual touch-ups are recommended to prevent natural fading.
• Do not apply eye makeup before or after procedure.
• Do not consume alcoholic/caffeinated beverages on day of procedure.
• Do not take any non-vital medications that may thin blood 24 hours before procedure. Including certain vitamins and supplements.
• Do not expose eyebrows to water or any products for ideally two day'a post procedure.
• For the first 2 days after the procedure apply a thin layer of Vaseline to the area before working out.
• Use mild soap to cleanse area for the first 7-10 days reapplying Aquaphor or A&D after cleansing & a light layer before showering.
• Avoid strenuous exercise for 3 days after procedure, after three days apply a thin layer of Aquaphor before working out.
• DO NOT touch, rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Hands may contain bacteria and create an infection. Use clean cotton-swab to apply A&D or Aquaphor to eyebrows 5 times daily for the first 7-10 days. Picking can cause scaring.
• Avoid contact with animals, gardening, sun, sauna, Jacuzzi, chlorine pools, ocean & steam room. Wear a hat to shield area for at least the first 7-10 days.
• ALWAYS use TOTAL SUN BLOCK on area during healing process to reserve color pigmentation.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
21241 Pacific Coast Hwy, Malibu, California 90265, United States